FoodFIND: Menu Attributes and Ingredients
FoodFIND tracks more than 14 million restaurant menu items to generate high quality and incredibly granular data for an array of commercial and consumer uses. With full menu intelligence on over 450,000 operators, find the operators that use your products.
Benefits of FoodFIND:
- Target restaurants by ingredients/dishes
- Prioritize leads: rank leads by occurence of menu items within the menu
- Modelafter your best customers. i.e. Independent restaurants with "lamb" and "feta cheese" with revenues around $1,000,000
- Target niche ingredients. i.e. "artic char", "black angus"
- Use unique combination to further segment your prospects. i.e. "ice-cream" and "shakes" and "sundaes"
- Categorization of items can be customized to meet your specific demand. i.e. "tropical fruits" as defined by the customer
FoodFIND allows you to specify additional attributes for menu items such as:
- Protein: beef, poultry, seafood, etc.
- Vegetables: lettuce, mushroom, onion, potato, etc.
- Fruits: berry, grape, citrus, melon, etc.
- Grain: noodle, pasta, rice, flour, etc.
- Sauces / Spices / Herbs: peppercorn, sweetener, basil, parsley, mustard, gravy, etc.
- Beverage: wine, alcohol, beer, soda, bottled water. etc.